Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MONTHLY PROJECT: FRONT CLOSET MAKEOVER PART 2

It's been a long week with my monthly project, let me tell you...some trials and errors.  I drew scribbled my plans out. I had a million ideas swirling through my mind...and another million suggestions by family and friends, that got me even more excited. I love this whole planning out process, but was eager to get started.

Before I show you what I did, I will show you some inspiration I found on Pinterest.


I LOVED the stenciled wall here.



Perhaps do a pattern? Or stripes?








Awesome bench!



Pure perfection :)



Maybe add a shelf ?
via

 So here goes what I did:


I emptied everything out of the closet, then primed the closet. Using painter's tape, I divided the closet in half. Painted the bottom half with the paint that I had on hand. Then using a ruler I measured even vertical stripes, then marked with painter's tape.

Absolutely LOVED how this turned out:

Then followed my epic FAIL:


I thought that giving my shoe shelf a little facelift would be super cute. I found the Greek key pattern online and decided to paint it on top. It was fun, but took me HOURS to complete and
we completely hated the outcome!


Come back next week to see what we did next. How do you like the wall?

Have a fantastic week!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing all these closet organization tips. Indeed, different things work for different people but I guess you ways will also work for me, too. This will surely inspire cabinets NJ lovers out there.
    I am really happy I stumbled upon you post. Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...