As promised, here is Part 2 to my Spring Cleaning. I tackled my Master Bedroom and the Kids bedroom in between moving the laundry from washer to dryer, and starting a new load....I was quite behind on my laundry, but what can you do? Now, I'm all caught up, and starting tomorrow, I continue with my Daily Speed Cleaning on a clean slate....
-As in Part 1, I started my cleaning with a basket in hand and removed all visible clutter that did not belong in that room, put away.
1. Took all the drapes/curtains down...cleaned the according to the manufacturer's directions
2. Cleaned the cobwebs, spot cleaned the walls, switch plates, lighting fixtures.
3. Stripped the bed, threw the sheets, pillows and the blankets into the laundry room to be washed.
4. Removed, than cleaned all items off the surfaces and walls.
5. Cleaned the surfaces, returned everything where it belongs.
6. Vacuum/sweep/mop the floors, moving all the furniture (you might need a friend or a strong man ;) to help you out here)
7. Cleaned the windows and mirrors with glass cleaner.
8. Hung drapes/curtains/blinds.
9. Dressed the bed with clean, crisp linens.
For Daily Speed Cleaning, follow the link below: